Getting angry is completely normal.
You may even feel angry multiple times throughout your week. However, you may need to seek help for your anger if it is negatively affecting your job; intimate family or co-worker relationships or other aspects of your life.
- Having trouble with the law.
- Having frequent arguments with loved ones.
- Engaging in physical violence.
- Starting fights between others.
- Threatening to use violence.
- Criminal activity against others.
- Driving recklessly while angry.
- Throwing objects.
How Can We Help?
Changing Tree Wellness Center can help through individual or group therapy. Our anger management program provides educational and/or therapeutic opportunities for people who are interested in or who need to learn how to deal with their anger in a positive, functional way.
If you or a loved one needs our services; our professional staff is waiting to schedule your appointment. Contact us @ 1-863-261-8900.